Everyone should have the opportunity
- to learn the reasoning, the structured thought, the critical evaluation
and many of the methods of basic mathematics and science, particularly
physics, that are necessary to make sense of the world around them,
of their role in that world and of the mutual influences affecting
- to learn to use these to make decisions that empower them to have
more control of their own well-being and destiny.
- to get in touch and in tune with the mathematical/quantitative part
of their humanity
- to get in touch and in tune with the physics part of their humanity
- to learn to learn.
- to help others to do all of the above.